Friday, August 26, 2011

Ninja Joe Pork Burger

I was at midvalley in this evening

after class and I was thinking what to eat

since has many choices in the mall

then suddenly my mind pop out an option

da..tang....

PORK BURGER


A lot of friends has tried it

All comments was good

so I went to try it!

Well,

I think I will go again!

such a juicy burger I ever tasted

u guys should try as well :)




Lunch set only RM6.90





I like their ninja logo

simple n cute




a bit costly compared to MCD but definately worth it!





Description
Ninja Joe is an original Japanese fast food concept best known for delicious pork burgers! We are located at:• LG-233, The Gardens Mall (Mid Valley)• First floor, F1.93-95 Sunway Pyramid (Next to TGIF)• LG-18, Tropicana City Mall


xoxo

1 comments:

SneakyLily said...

Mmmm pork burger. Even australia gard to find pork burger, better try this then!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com